Welcome to St James’s Audlem
- Sunday Worship – 8.30am & 11am (See Coming Events for details)
- Holy Communion – 11am Wednesday
- Praise and Play – 9.30 Thursday (term time only) for pre school age children
- Holy Communion – 8.15 Sunday
- Family Communion – 11:00am Sunday.
- Healing prayer circle – 1st of every month at 4pm
- Men’s breakfast – 2nd Saturday of the month at Brookfield Golf Club from 8:15 to 9:30. (for details see “For Families” page)
- Mothers’ Union – 4th Thursday of the month at St James Church. See “For Families” page for programme and contact details.
The Parish of St. James Audlem is part of a united benefice with St. John’s Doddington and St Chad’s Wybunbury. We also work closely with the Baptist and Methodist churches in the village.
Useful phone numbers and contacts:
Vicar: Rev Helen Chantry The Vicarage, 66 Heathfield Rd. Audlem, Phone: 01270 811543 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Wardens: Judy Tarrant 811779 Peter Ellis 812227
Secretary: Vicky Ellis 812227. email@example.com
If you, or someone you know, would like a visit or would like home communion please get in touch with Helen.
If you have any questions, please drop in, or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Adrian Leighton (for inclusion of church related items please email : email@example.com)
This Month we have the Annual Parochial Church Meeting at 7.15 for 7.30pm on Monday 11th April. This is an opportunity to hear about, and celebrate the hard work of a large team of people who contribute to our church family in both the welcome and worship of St James’. I do hope you can join us. Yours Helen