Welcome to St James’s Audlem
- Holy Communion – 11am Wednesday
- Praise and Play – 9.30 Thursday (term time only) for pre school age children
- Holy Communion – 8.15 Sunday
- Family Communion – 11:00am Sunday.
- Healing prayer circle – 1st of every month at 4pm
- Men’s breakfast – 2nd Saturday of the month at Brookfield Golf Club from 8:15 to 9:30. (more details)
- Mothers’ Union - 4th Thursday of the month at St James Church. See “For Families” page for programme and contact details.
The Parish of St. James Audlem is part of a united benefice with St. John’s Doddington and St Chad’s Wybunbury.
We also work closely with the Baptist and Methodist churches in the village.
Useful phone numbers and contacts:
Vicar: Rev Helen Chantry
The Vicarage, 66 Heathfield Rd. Audlem, 811543
Curate: Rev Jules Walker, Church Way, Wybunbury CW5 7SB 841584
Church Wardens: Judy Tarrant 811779 Peter Ellis 812227
Secretary: Louise Mumford 610221. email@example.com
If you, or someone you know, would like a visit or would like home communion please get in touch with Helen.
If you have any questions, please drop in, or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report of Annual Church Meeting – see Church Notes page
Coming Up in May
“Holy Isle to Audlem Village”
Our special Sunday Morning Service at St James at 11a.m. during the Music Festival will capture the coming together of visitors and friends from different places. In particular it will feature the songs of Andrew Lobb from Northumberland, who will be helping us to explore our Christian heritage which has flowed from that part of the country. This is a family friendly occasion and all are warmly welcomed to join us for it.
For details of others event see our Coming Events page.